Another Blue Lagoon question

wonderdox

I am sailing on Allure of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) in June. We are in port from 7am to 2pm, not that long. I am struggling with to do while in port. Looking into several options including Blue Lagoon.

In the description it states it starts at 8am. It does not state when you have to come back. For those that have booked through Royal, what time do you head back? From where does the ferry leave in relation to the cruise ship?

I walked over to the Hilton last summer. It was fine but I was looking into other options.

I really wanted to give Tru Bahamian Food tours a try but they dont seem to have any tours the day I will be there. I am torn between a beach day and a walking tour.

I am sailing on Allure of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) in June. We are in port from 7am to 2pm, not that long. I am struggling with to do while in port. Looking into several options including Blue Lagoon.

In the description it states it starts at 8am. It does not state when you have to come back. For those that have booked through Royal, what time do you head back? From where does the ferry leave in relation to the cruise ship?

I walked over to the Hilton last summer. It was fine but I was looking into other options.

I really wanted to give Tru Bahamian Food tours a try but they dont seem to have any tours the day I will be there. I am torn between a beach day and a walking tour.

Here is what their website states "Our boats depart from Blue Lagoon Island at: 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m."