Grand Suite on Fascination-Laundry Pressing on Formal Night?

Carter29072

I am going on the Fascination this coming week and staying in a Grand Suite. We were in a Grand Suite on a RC cruise a few years ago and they had quite a few perks such as a concierge room for drinks and snacks in the afternoon, free ironing of your clothes on formal night, plus a few other nice perks. Will I get that with my Grand Suite this week? Sorry if that was already somewhere on here, didn't see it. I have a travel iron but I know from previous experience not to try to sneak it on. They really should have more laundry rooms on the ship for this reason. Thanks.

Suites only get Priority Embark and Debark.

For de-wrinkling many will hang the clothes in a steamy bathroom.

Pressing services are available ($). Best to send it out early in your cruise.

I am going on the Fascination this coming week and staying in a Grand Suite. We were in a Grand Suite on a RC cruise a few years ago and they had quite a few perks such as a concierge room for drinks and snacks in the afternoon, free ironing of your clothes on formal night, plus a few other nice perks. Will I get that with my Grand Suite this week?.

No.

On-board laundry and ironing/pressing has always been a good experience for us; clothes return nicely pressed and on hangars. Worth every penny!! And your room steward will be more than happy to help with any questions.