Vision bathroom question

Yes.

I do not recommend VSs with tubs for elderly or those with mobility issues. If suite needed have to go up to OS to get walk-in shower and tub. Another strategy if multi-generational family is to book one inside across the hall for shower access.

Second option is to book aft JS and use secret stairway on Vision to gain access to spa shower cabins in men's and women's locker sauna.

Edited by MADflyer

Yes.

I do not recommend VSs with tubs for elderly or those with mobility issues. If suite needed have to go up to OS to get walk-in shower and tub. Another strategy if multi-generational family is to book one inside across the hall for shower access.

Second option is to book aft JS and use secret stairway on Vision to gain access to spa shower cabins in men's and women's locker sauna.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Curious about the secret stairwell? I'm on Vision in a few weeks.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Next to 8579 inside. Take you only from deck 8 to 9 for Spa, Solarium and Park Café access.

Curious about the secret stairwell? I'm on Vision in a few weeks.

Thank you

Not really a secret. Just a stairway about midway down the aft part of the port side of deck 8, that goes up to the fitness center.

Not really a secret. Just a stairway about midway down the aft part of the port side of deck 8, that goes up to the fitness center.

Only secret in the sense that not detailed, thankfully, on the deck 8 deck plan, keeping it's use to a minimum and making that part of the ship a fantastic location.

Does the Vision of the seas junior bathrooms have grab bars in the bathtub?

Yes, that is a grab bar BUT the tub is elevated so that it is a good step up in to the tub or down depending to the floor. I would not recommend this tub for anyone that had any kind of mobility or balance problems! ! ! :o

The "secret" staircase isn't a secret it just isn't on the ship's map! It is a GREAT shortcut to the Spa or the Solarium areas! ;)