What is the difference between a Cove Balcony and a regular balcony

Patches1966

I appreciate your video of your cove cabin' date=' we will be in 2369 on the Magic in June! We are really excited about the cove balcony.[/quote']

We are in 2369 and 2371 over Thanksgiving....can you give me any reviews or tips? Also....are these two doors right next to one another? I want to know for door decorating purposes....

thanks for your help!

We are in 2369 and 2371 over Thanksgiving....can you give me any reviews or tips? Also....are these two doors right next to one another? I want to know for door decorating purposes....

thanks for your help!

Hello neighbor! Yes, 2369 & 2371 are next to each other, they also have a connecting door between rooms according to deck plans.

We were on Magic last week & enjoyed our first cove balcony...coming down from previous stays on decks 11 & 9 (twice). Would I do a cove again? Absolutely!:D

It was just sooo amazing to be so close to the water...dolphins, flying fish, the soothing sounds of the ocean...

Don't listen to those who have never been in a cove but still criticize them. They're no different than RCL folks who have never cruised on Carnival but constantly trash talk it. Listen to those who have experience with the coves....weigh the + and -......and decide if they're for you. ;)

We are looking forward to our cove. Last balcony was on NCL on the 16th deck so the difference to the water level will be amazing.

I hope I can see over the railing when in the chair - that's my only concern.

Looking forward to the shade, a sunny balcony is not plus to us.