NCL should do this for photos

Does anyone have a picture of the glad drive?

As a professional photographer who prefers to stay behind the camera, I have avoided those people at all costs, but if I can get a fun flash drive that I can use for work as a souvenir, I might have some taken.

I just want to know if it's an actual ncl ship or just a generic ship-shaped drive.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone have a picture of the glad drive?

As a professional photographer who prefers to stay behind the camera, I have avoided those people at all costs, but if I can get a fun flash drive that I can use for work as a souvenir, I might have some taken.

I just want to know if it's an actual ncl ship or just a generic ship-shaped drive.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Generic cruise ship

They don't print them on the Getaway or Breakaway. You view your photos electronically, and pick out those you want to buy.

Just got back from our getaway cruise and they printed all our photos. Every cabin has a binder in the photo area and they fill them with your pictures.

One package was 10 photos for 129.99. The flash drive is 19.95 and they only put the pictures you purchase paper copies off on it.

I should add that we had over 200 pictures on our memory maker by the time our trip was over.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My daughter works for Disney, and when she came with us this summer for her first cruise she could not believe they did not have a memory maker program. She actually could not believe how antiquated some of the systems on the ship were. But, as the new ships are being built, I have noticed that more technology is being introduced that will aid the passengers. It just seems to take some time to get it onto the older ships!