Dreamworks Character Breakfast on Allure

I booked the DreamWorks character breakfast online for my upcoming Allure cruise during the system upgrade and now it is not showing up. After calling several times, I was informed that I had to book onboard as it has been sold out. Does anyone know where I need to do this onboard the Allure?

Thanks.

I think there will be a number you can call from your stateroom for all dining reservations. If not, guest services should be able to handle it (or at least tell you who to contact). I hope you have a great cruise! Allure is wonderful! I have a lot of great memories from that ship. The kids really get a kick out of the character dining; hopefully you won't have any problem getting in.

I cannot book this breakfast for anything!! I finally saw it come though in the new website and by the time I checked with the family when they wanted it scheduled, it disappeared again. I tried calling rcl and they also told us to book onboard the ship. If you have any more luck, let me know!!