Quantum of the Seas. May 2, 2015. Global odyssey, New Jersey to Shanghai

Hobie

I just booked the 53 night repositioning cruise on the Quantum of the Seas. New Jersey to Shanghai!

I'm pretty excited to be on this interesting itinerary and look forward to hearing from others who are going to be on the global odyssey!

Glenn

• 2 months later...

Hi Hobie. There are six of us (one couple and four singles) from Ajijic, Mexico (although we are gringos) who have booked on Quantum of the Seas for May 2, 2015. We're all excited about it and would love to e-meet you before the cruise. This cruise critic thing is new to me.

Mexicoblue

• 2 weeks later...
I just booked the 53 night repositioning cruise on the Quantum of the Seas. New Jersey to Shanghai!

I'm pretty excited to be on this interesting itinerary and look forward to hearing from others who are going to be on the global odyssey!

Glenn

We're only doing the Transatlantic portion from New Jersey to Barcelona. Looking forward to all the new bells & whistles. The open seating concept for the restaurants will be interesting.

• 4 months later...

Hi my sister and my friend sre going on 42 days of the global odyssey. Has any one researched what visas or needles are necessary for China snd India Has any one booked the dining they have theirs all booked. They are looking at tours now and shows

RosieC

Hi Glenn. There are six of us from Ajijic, Mexico who have booked. One couple, three single women and one single man. More are considering. We'd love to meet with you when we get onboard. where do you live?

Blue

Blue: I live in Long Beach, California.

Although I originally booked the entire 53 day voyage, I have cancelled the last three segments. Now booked from New Jersey to Dubai.

Traveling solo and looking forward to meeting all of you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My partner, Erick, and I will also be on the Quantum for the transatlantic leg of the journey.

We are looking to have fun and "stuff". Hope others are planning for the same.

This is our fifth crossing, but our first going east.

See you soon.

Marc

Hi,

I have just decided to participate this cruise from Barcelona to Singapore since they have a great deal on at the moment. Will be travelling solo and hope to meet nice people onboard.