Hawaii

lovetocruiseinvirginia

I haven't been on a Celebrity ship (other than a pre-cruise tour of the Summit), but my last three cruises have been two-week RTs from LA to Hawaii on Princess. So you can probably guess that we love this itinerary. Princess has a cultural program that was developed by one cruise director in connection with a talented duo, who don't only just perform beautiful Hawaiian melodies on board, but also teach uke and hula classes (as well as help passengers make heirloom leis and have classes in how to speak Hawaiian, etc.). The last day of the cruises always feature an Aloha 'Oe passenger show featuring those who have taken the series of hula and uke classes. There's also other lei making classes (orchid and ribbon) and other seminars on the islands.

This program became so popular that another duo was hired for the cruises leaving from SF to Hawaii.

I thought Celebrity did some Hawaiian cruises out of San Diego, though.

We just did RCCL Radiance 12 day Hawaii-Vancouver with 5 sea days. I was a little concerned about all the sea days but it was a very good cruise. Plenty of activities and calm seas. As we got closer to Vancouver the days got colder and with some rain but still fun.

I want to do a Hawaii trip. Although we usually sail Celebrity they do not do a 15 day to Hawaii. Have any past Celebrity cruisers, gone on another lines Hawaii cruise with the 10 or so sea days? Any tips would be great. Thanks

Id recommend going there are staying if you can. Its so amazing. We did a three island vacation. yes, its a bit more money cuz of the inter island flights, but it was sooo worth it