Matching cruise prices from other websites

laurenpie

Hello,

I currently have a cruise booked under Early saver.

Sometimes I look around on other I guess you could say Travel agent websites, I saw that there was a price for the cruise I am booked on - it is the same rate that I am booked on with Carnival.

The reason I am querying this, is that I was wanting to change what promo I am booked under. I was hoping given that I found this price elsewhere, Carnival would keep the price as is that I have booked and put me under the "Upgrade Your Summer" promotion.

Asking this, because I know that being under this promo you have until 30 days before sailing to have it paid off, and this sounded a little appealing.

Hello,

I currently have a cruise booked under Early saver.

Sometimes I look around on other I guess you could say Travel agent websites, I saw that there was a price for the cruise I am booked on - it is the same rate that I am booked on with Carnival.

The reason I am querying this, is that I was wanting to change what promo I am booked under. I was hoping given that I found this price elsewhere, Carnival would keep the price as is that I have booked and put me under the "Upgrade Your Summer" promotion.

Asking this, because I know that being under this promo you have until 30 days before sailing to have it paid off, and this sounded a little appealing.

Once Early Saver - always early saver....you can price match under ES program to another promotion but you will stay early saver.

Tam

Once Early Saver - always early saver....you can price match under ES program to another promotion but you will stay early saver.

Tam

Thanks for the response :)

Do they generally match from other websites or just carnival.com?

Thanks.

Thanks for the response :)

Do they generally match from other websites or just carnival.com?

Thanks.

They price match to others as well. Matter of fact the form you fill out online asks what site you saw it on.

The rest of that story is.... No other site can post it for less than Carnivals site and rates.