Have a choice to upgrade to 6146 from 6132 on Summit.

mgh-pa

We've been booked on the Summit for a Bermuda cruise in June for a few months. We picked 6132 for its large deck and placement of the ship. However, I checked, and see that 6146 has become available and I could upgrade (assuming no additional cost since it costs the same as 6132). The 6146 has a WAY better bathroom, but smaller deck than the 6132. My wife and I can't make up our mind which we would utilize more (larger bathroom vs larger deck). Thoughts?

We stayed in 6146 on Summit a few years ago. We absolutely loved the bathroom. Huge tub and separate shower. While the balcony is larger on 6132, it wasn't a cracker box by any means on 6146. We also love the dark woods in 6146 to match that of the adjacent Penthouse.

Good luck with your decision!

We were in the same situation on a back to back from San Juan

Moved from 6132 to 6145

AMAZING

Best think we ever did. Good size balcony in 6146, covered on Summit, wonderful s1 suite

Asked for loungers on the balcony and got them.

Have just booked it for a cruise in September 2015. No contest

29548553_summitbalcony.jpg.c615e46243c6673801a147c33bfa3025.jpg

1052648064_summitlounge.jpg.b6764c7c84b371706e1d89e4bfa597bd.jpg

Move to 6146 only because Jose is the Butler and he is phenomenal - he is the Head Butler as well so it shows you how good he is. We had the penthouse 6148 and royal suites on Summit with him in March and he was the best part of the trip.

6146, no question in my book. 6145/6146 are probably the only M-class S suites we'd consider.

I'd add, that for a bermuda cruise, with 3-4 sea days, the balcony of 6132 facing forward may get a bit windy too, so while in port it might be good, at sea not as much. There is also not as much privacy in 6132.

Happy sailing,

Jenna