Cheers package

Texascruiser133

We are going on divina in August. We still are trying to decide on our drink packages. We are thinking the cheers package would be best for us. Does anyone know if you can only get your drinks with this package in the mdr and the buffet areas? Are there bars in the buffet ares? Thanks for your input!

We are going on divina in August. We still are trying to decide on our drink packages. We are thinking the cheers package would be best for us. Does anyone know if you can only get your drinks with this package in the mdr and the buffet areas? Are there bars in the buffet ares? Thanks for your input!

Texas,,we're sailing on August 23rd. You can get drinks anywhere on the ship. All of the lounges and bars, as well as the main dining room. Which Allegrisimo package did you purchase?

We haven't purchased one yet. Trying to decide on one. We want to get more info about the cheers package.

My understanding is that the cheers package is only to drink during meal times. i woulg go for Alegrissimo!

My understanding is that the cheers package is only to drink during meal times. i woulg go for Alegrissimo![/quote

I just checked my booking and didn't see a "Cheers" package available. I see the

Allegrissimo Escape, Premium Adult, Classic Adult but no "Cheers". Is this something different than Allegrissimo or is it one of the wine packages??

No drinks on Cheers are only available at buffet or MDR during published lunch and dinner times. You cannot gets drinks elsewhere with it, nor can you get drinks all day long in the buffet.

It doesn't work for me as I'm often ashore at lunch and I like a drink pre and post dinner. It is just too restrictive. I also want other things than just beer or wine. I like Allegrissimo, much better deal (although I believe it's a bit more expensive on US sailings)

My understanding is that the cheers package is only to drink during meal times. i woulg go for Alegrissimo![/quote

I just checked my booking and didn't see a "Cheers" package available. I see the

Allegrissimo Escape, Premium Adult, Classic Adult but no "Cheers". Is this something different than Allegrissimo or is it one of the wine packages??

It's an unlimited wine, beer and water deal at lunch and dinner only in MDR or Buffet. It is pretty restrictive but I guess it suits some.

It's an unlimited wine, beer and water deal at lunch and dinner only in MDR or Buffet. It is pretty restrictive but I guess it suits some.

Thanks Amo,,,I thought the OP was referring to the Allegissimo package. I haven't seen that package offered on my booking so I was a bit confused I guess.