Does anyone have any recent GEM dailies?

I've been asking the same question for weeks, along with whether the new menus are now on the Gem, whether the lobster night is now changed to the buffet, and maybe one or two other things...I am starting to think that what happens on the Gem, stays on the Gem :p:D. If anyone wants to step forth from the cone of silence, it would be awesome!

BTW, SailAwayInAugust, I think you posted once on our roll call. Head on back over and sign up for the M&G, if you'd like. There is a link to a nice spreadsheet in tggs726 (Matt)'s signature. I am organizing the slot pull, so sign up for that, too, if you're so inclined :).

• 2 months later...

Just off the Gem on Saturday. Sorry but I did not keep the dalies but can answer a few questions. No more lobster night. They served a shrimp and lobster pasta in the buffett on the first night that they made a note of. I did not see it or try it. I do not like buffetts. I think the main dining room menus are the new ones. I always found something that I liked when I ate there. No more chocolate buffett either. The did have a chocolate volcano dessert in the main dining rooms that was wonderful.

We had a great trip. Hope you enjoy it too!