Boarding Victory with FTTF

chas329mi

It all depends on how quickly they clear the ship from the past cruise as to what time you will be able to board. With FTTF, you will be the first to get on after the Platinum/Diamond, wedding parties and handicapped get on.

I would get to the port sometime between 10:30 and 11:00.

Hi we are on the victory Nov 20th and have FTTF.

our 1st cruise so we are excited!!!

what is the earliest we can board the ship? and what time should we be at the port?

Thanks!

We had FTTF on our Victory cruise in March. We got to the terminal around 10:00 am, we are too anxious on embarkation day to wait anywhere else, and we were on the ship by about 11:15 am. Have a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!

I was a wreak, we were flying in the day of the cruise at 11:35 so I was not sure FTTF was going to be worth it by the time we got to port. But Delta changed our flight sched so we only had 31 mins to connect in DTW SCARY!

So I called and asked what our options were and got a very nice girl who changed our flight to the day before at no charge! Just feels so much more relaxed already. Staying at the B2 downtown if anyone has stayed there and would like to comment that would be great! we got a king with port view.

Thanks StaceySteve!

This is our 1st cruise, Hope I can wait till 10:00 to get to the port! lol

We were also on Victory in January and we were there very early, you will board after weddings and VIPs, and that time will vary depending on the debarkation of the previous cruise and clearance. I'm sure you will be on board by 11:30am.

One piece of advice, take your own hairdryer!

Edited by Danacat222
take your own hairdryer!

We were also on Victory in January and we were there very early, you will board after weddings and VIPs, and that time will vary depending on the debarkation of the previous cruise and clearance. I'm sure you will be on board by 11:30am.

Thanks Danacat222!

AWESOME!

We did this in Feb but we actually ended up checking in at the airport since we were already there. We were able to get our FTTF boarding zone card and key cards there and headed to the port. There were already a good amount of people at the port around 10 so I would say you can start to show up around 9 or so without any issues. We boarded once customs cleared and the VIPs boarded. Enjoy!!