Carnival Victory Lido

I dont have pics but the area is great. We actually have stayed on the panorama on the victory both times (1040) but stayed on the lido on the Destiny- we love the location. It isnt noisy and it is so convenient!

Have had Lido balcony cabin last two years and they are like all other cabins I have been in on Carnival. I love the Lido as it is quiet and so easy to get coffee in the morning.

Just got off Victory, like a few hours ago!! Stayed in room 9254. Like others said,standard balcony room, but we loved the location. You will too!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 3 weeks later...

My mom and I stayed in #9268 on the Victory last September and loved the location. Close to the pool and the buffet. We have #9266 booked on our upcoming Freedom cruise :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We stayed in cabin 9289 on the Victory a few years ago. This room is a regular balcony cabin and it was the second last cabin on that floor on the starboard side.

The location was great! Only two doors separated our cabin and the pool area.

Even though we were close to the pool area, the noise was minimal. Once in a while when we were sitting on the balcony, we could hear something, but not enough to be a nuisance. In the cabin itself, we heard nothing at all.

I would stay in that cabin or a similar one in the future.

We were on the December 9, 2013 sailing of the Carnival Victory. While the ship definitely needs some TLC as she is getting worn down, she is a great ship and we had a wonderful time. The restaurant and bar crew was one of the best we have ever had.

The only disappointment for us was the condition of our stateroom. We were in 9249. One of the beds had a really noticeable sag in the mattress and our shower was missing many tiles on the floor and lower portion of the shower wall. It looked like the shower was dirty. It was clean, just really old and stained. Carpets were stained as well. Our room steward was also not personable (not a big deal). Our four friends sailed with us and were in the rooms on both sides of us (9245 & 9253). Their carpets were stained and their showers/bathrooms were worn, but not as bad as ours.

The location of our stateroom was awesome. We usually choose a room on the Lido - location, location, location. The rooms were quiet and the balconies were fantastic. Balcony on 9249 connects with 9253.

Carnival pushed back her dry-dock to March/April 2015.

We would definitely cruise the Victory again, loved her itinerary and most of the crew. We just wouldn't have high expectations for the stateroom condition until she gets her drydock repairs.