Live from Holland Oosterdam May 25, Vancouver-Anchorage-Denali 21night Alaska trip

aerospace

When I am reading a blog, I like to just read the blog, and hate to have to scroll thru the "comments" made by others. Some high mileage posters here just comment on reviews, and never post anything of value or information. Just me, but if you see lots of viewers, that tells you folks are interested. Yes, comments do boost it to the top of the page, but reading the actual blog becomes tedious. So all of us who love your blog, may not "comment". Don't get discouraged. A lot of us are basically "lurkers".

Fabulous review and photos, thanks so much for taking the time to do this!! I just booked my second AK cruise for August, and have already selected my Pinnacle Grill lunch choices for Glacier Bay day :)

I wish you many many more great cruises, even if you need to go back to work for a while first!

When I am reading a blog, I like to just read the blog, and hate to have to scroll thru the "comments" made by others. Some high mileage posters here just comment on reviews, and never post anything of value or information. Just me, but if you see lots of viewers, that tells you folks are interested. Yes, comments do boost it to the top of the page, but reading the actual blog becomes tedious. So all of us who love your blog, may not "comment". Don't get discouraged. A lot of us are basically "lurkers".

True enough but I hate to bump my own post unless I'm adding something useful. Once it hits the 3rd page on the boards no one seems to look anymore.

c9a1aa_cf0912d701fd47afa4f1cb8c6638ab87.jpg_srz_p_1076_807_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

^One of my favorites of the trip. He was about 10 feet from the side of the road napping. Every few minutes he would open his eyes and peak at us

to make sure we were staying away and then put his paw over his eyes and doze right off again.

SO... I added 18 photos to the FOOD GALLERY

...also added 39 photos to the DENALI GALLERY (mostly animals)

Enjoy!

Michael

Love the sleeping bear photo....looks so cute and cuddly..which of course I know it's not so keen on cuddles from future dinner!

Loving the review...I love anything posted about Alaska....

Thank you for the photos and the info.

• 6 months later...

So are the "A" framed tents what you stayed in? We are looking for something cheap to stay at while in Denali, if you did, how much did you pay per night & how do I get info. to book it? Thanks so much!

Edited by TMW67

• 11 months later...