SJ family suite on Star for Baltic cruise

dspmaster

Hi,

I would like to hear advice which of the SJ family suites on Star is better. We will be travelling without children - so being near the pool or water slides is no consideration. We plan to book the September cruise. I would like also to hear if being at the forward section of the ship is a consideration - from the Baltic sea waves perspective. Is the sea very quiet or turbulent?

We are actually in suite 12016 for the 9/4 cruise for exactly the reasons posted. There is just the 2 of us as well. Our first experience on NCL. We have cruised before on Celebrity, RCCL, and Princess. Really looking forward to the Baltics!

SK

We have stayed in 12016 and it was great. My recommendation would be to stay forward of the elevators as the corridor to the pool area can be busy and somewhat noisy.

This is our favorite SJ as well. It's a quick walk to the stairs/elevator which leads to deck 13, the best "balcony!"

Also, you are forward of the turn the jogging track takes, so no pitter patter of jogging feet.

This is our favorite SJ as well. It's a quick walk to the stairs/elevator which leads to deck 13, the best "balcony!"

Also, you are forward of the turn the jogging track takes, so no pitter patter of jogging feet.

Yay! I have that one booked for September. :)