Another beach question

dcikon2

Does anyone know the menu at the crew bar? I am looking for a place to relax, but prefer not to be around exceedingly loud music.

The crew bar is open only on certain ship days but because Capt Hooks is on the same property by the owners you get food from the restaurant. Capt Hooks music is normally loud but if you stay on the beach closeby in their chairs you can order drinks and food from Capt Hooks.

No online menu available but they do have some really great conch fritters, fish fingers and generally excellent island food.

• 4 weeks later...

Where is this Cap. Hooks/Crew bar? I think it sounds like a better option for what we are looking for than Mar. Or jack shack. Thanks for any info!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cap Hooks is at the White Sands Resort, just past the cruise ship beach loungers. We did a tram tour that left from there and had lunch when we go back. I have a fish basket that was really good, hubby and son had burgers, it was about $30 with tip for lunch and sodas. They thought they were good. They also have free Wi-Fi. We facebooked pics of the beach to friends back home while waiting for our lunch.