Snooze and Cruise package FLL to POM?

xcourtx

Hey champs! I've tried reading multiple threads on here and the carnival website, but haven't found any real leads.

We will be flying into FLL the day before my cruise (leaving from POM) and am looking for a hotel somewhere between Ft Lauderdale and Miami that offers a snooze and cruise package. I'm looking to get a shuttle from FLL to the hotel ( location doesn't matter much to us.. though would be nice if there was some stores or restaurants to walk to ), and then a shuttle to the port of Miami the next morning.

I guess I'm spoiled from the fantastic snooze and cruise hotel package I had last year that picked us up from Orlando and took us to the hotel in Cocoa Beach, then to the port and back to the airport after the cruise... I'm not having the same luck finding a package similar for FLL to POM at all!

Any help would be super appreciated!! Thanks for your time :)

Hotels #19, 24, 25, 26, 28 on this map offer that package. (Pickup & dropoff at FLL + one way shuttle to port of Miami.) You will still have to hire a shuttle or taxi to get yourself back as the shuttle to the port is one way only.

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Hotels #19, 24, 25, 26, 28 on this map offer that package. (Pickup & dropoff at FLL + one way shuttle to port of Miami.) You will still have to hire a shuttle or taxi to get yourself back as the shuttle to the port is one way only.