Luggage Express

plynn

Does anyone know if they offer Luggage Express on Carnival Liberty out of Port Canaveral? We will be flying Southwest. Thanks so much for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Carnival FAQ doesn't have a list of cruise terminals that offer LE......You might try calling the 800# or go on one of the current roll calls to see if anyone is commenting on it.

It wasn't available in PC the last time I sailed from there.

You might also ask this question on John Heald's FB page.

Does anyone know if they offer Luggage Express on Carnival Liberty out of Port Canaveral? We will be flying Southwest. Thanks so much for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Try this:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/LuggageExpress_OtherLocations.htm

With Liberty not showing (for Port Canaveral) but Port Canaveral showing, I would guess Carnival's list needs to be updated. So is your cruise at least 6 days?

Edited by winddawn

• 1 month later...
Try this:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/LuggageExpress_OtherLocations.htm

With Liberty not showing (for Port Canaveral) but Port Canaveral showing, I would guess Carnival's list needs to be updated. So is your cruise at least 6 days?

They do show that Jet Blue does participate but only for FLL. airport. Does anyone know if they will pick up at Miami [Glory] and transport bags to FLL. airport. Also what is the earliest flight time from FLL? We are looking at a 12:34 flight. Thanks.

They do show that Jet Blue does participate but only for FLL. airport. Does anyone know if they will pick up at Miami [Glory] and transport bags to FLL. airport. Also what is the earliest flight time from FLL? We are looking at a 12:34 flight. Thanks.

I think 2pm is the earliest flight times to qualify for FLL.