solo cruiser website?

reesegirl

A few weeks back someone posted where to find on the carnival website new info about solo cruisers. I did not save the addy for the website and now to my dismay I am ready to look at sales and specials and ready to book and can not find the proper site for this. Was this a one time sale thing or am I just missing the boat completely? LOL pun intended.. If anyone has the info for this I would certainly love to have you share it with me.

Thanks in Advance

It still wants to show double occupancy prices so I guess maybe I waited to long to book. It does say solo cruising but the booking engine does not seem to recognize that this is the solo cruising page. Oh well I shall keep at it.

When you do your "fake booking", be sure to enter "1" in the slot where it ask how many are cruising. Then when the total price comes up, you can find out for sure if there is a solo supplement or not. As noted above, you have to do a bit of "poking" and "looking" to find the actual list of cruises that are Solo Friendly. It seems that lately, they are almost all VERY SOON. Almost "Pack-n-Go" cruises.

Good luck!

"SKY"

I found a cruise from my home port, NYC leaving on June 9 and got an inside cabin, solo cruising, for just over $400 for an 8 nighter on the Splendor. Also, might have been an "East Coast" resident sale. And yeah, this cruise is leaving in less than 2 weeks.

Good luck and happy sailing!