Cell Phone rental on allure Where?

Reading these posts I found that you can rent ship phones at guest services. Is that the guest relations desk on deck 5? Some folks post that they went to Deck 14 card room to get phones. It would be helpful if anyone could let us know since there are long lines at guest services desk on that embarkation day. Thanks.

Reading these posts I found that you can rent ship phones at guest services. Is that the guest relations desk on deck 5? Some folks post that they went to Deck 14 card room to get phones. It would be helpful if anyone could let us know since there are long lines at guest services desk on that embarkation day. Thanks.

I'd first try the card room on deck 14 aft, off the centrum. This is where people have reported renting the phones. You can always go to Guest Services later if there's no one renting phones at the card room

Allure at end of March the phones were rented out in the Card Room on Deck 14.

If you want them go straight there because there is a limited supply and they go fast.

I believe it was listed on the "boarding" compass we were given as we checked in as well to be sure they haven't changed it but it seemed to be their usual setup spot.

They were $25. and fabulous. My favorite feature was the GPS....you could just see where someone else was. My husband liked the fact that the daily planner was on it.

They worked great,

Last year we rented them on the Allure. Price went up to $30. and they were terrible.

We kept going back to the card room where they either adjusted them or would switch phones. About 4 days in....we just gave the phones back and they took it off our bill.

We will again be on the Oasis this August. I will try them again because the ship is so large & it is reall the only way to keep in touch anywhere......we are older.

But if they are just as bad as the last time....I will turn them backin....

Our Compass Day 1 from February lists:

Royal connect Device Rentals

11:30AM to 3:00PM and 5:00PM to 7:00PM Card Room Deck 14

ken

Thanks. This info will save us a lot of time when we get on board.