Cruise Insurance B2B

When purchasing cruise insurance for a B2B, do you have to buy the coverage for each leg or can you just get it to cover the entire duration? Example, my up coming Canada-N/E & Bermuda. If covering the entire duration in one policy, has anyone filed a claim and what was your experience with the insurer?

Thanks

When purchasing cruise insurance for a B2B, do you have to buy the coverage for each leg or can you just get it to cover the entire duration? Example, my up coming Canada-N/E & Bermuda. If covering the entire duration in one policy, has anyone filed a claim and what was your experience with the insurer?

Thanks

We buy 3rd party insurance and cover all the legs as one trip. If you buy Royal's Cruise Care, each leg will be charged insurance.

Thanks

Compare it both ways as everyones needs & circumstances are different. I have used RCI Cruise care & found them excellent when filing a claim. Edited by FLACRUISER99