Rum Point On Our Own????

chellencrette

I have booked the rays, reef, and rum tour with nativeways, but now am questioning whether that is the right thing for us. We wanted to be able to have a little time shopping and it sounds like this is an ALL day tour and we will get back just in time for the last tender with no time to shop. We did want to spend some time and relax at a beautiful beach, so I was wondering if it's possible to get to Rum Point on our own and how would we go about doing that? This would give us time to relax and enjoy the beach and also time to shop and look around. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks:D

Hi, Chellencrette,

Look on this page for the thread entitled "Rum Point-Don't Miss it!" authored by a wonderful CC'er named boatbunny. She lays it out for you in detail. We followed her instructions and had a fabulous day. Rum Point is a spectacular destination and will spoil you for all other beach seatings! We were there the first port day of our cruise...nothing quite compared thereafter.

Hi, Chellencrette,

Look on this page for the thread entitled "Rum Point-Don't Miss it!" authored by a wonderful CC'er named boatbunny. She lays it out for you in detail. We followed her instructions and had a fabulous day. Rum Point is a spectacular destination and will spoil you for all other beach seatings! We were there the first port day of our cruise...nothing quite compared thereafter.

Thank you so much!! I am so glad you enjoyed your day! You just put a great big smile on my face knowing I helped somebody have a good time!

Michelle

we will be a family of seven can u rent a van for the day and also is the ferry running yet from the Hyatt ? wil be there in a few days

I am pretty sure they had vans, I would suggest calling them before you go and reserve it just in case. I don't think the ferry is running yet, from other posts I've seen here, and when I was there in early May, it wasn't suppose to be up and running til the fall sometime.

Have an awesome trip!

Archived