cape canaveral

I live 30 minutes from Disney. Please, do not waste your money! First, as others have said, holiday weekends are insanely busy. There is a strong chance you won't even get in after spending at least an hour to get there. By the time you do,(best case scenario 2pm) every fast pass for any ride worth a darn will be gone. Trust me on this. As annual pass holders, when we get there at 9 am, FP return time is 5:30 for Fast Track. The arm band system and being able to order FP in advance is making it impossible for day visitors. Good rides generally will have 2+ hour wait times. So then you spend the remaining 4 hours in line. Maybe get two rides in and leave at 6:30 at the latest. There is one major rode back to PC and if there is an accident, you are SOL. Sorry to be Debby Downer but I would hate for you to shell out so much money for so little. Stay east. Do the space center...Cocoa. Plenty out that way.

Central Florida resident and former Downtown Disney cast member here. happygo is 100% accurate. Don't go near that place for a 1 day pass in July. You will be disappointed.

Of the two port canaveral stops we did universal and the second time stayed on the ship. It was a slow time at universal so we lucked out. On my breakaway cruise coming up we already agreed we are staying on the ship.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App