Football on Allure

We are sailing on the Allure in October to the Western Caribbean. This will be my husbands first cruise. Can you please tell me all of the locations on board that Sunday, Monday and Thursday night football games will be televised

Try the On Air club, deck 5, Royal Promenade, port side forward.

Depends on the game. Usually the On-Air club for the night games, but I have watched games with teams with larger fan bases such as the Steelers or Cowboys at bigger venues such as the ice rink. Exact locations will be in the Cruise Compass. If you go to the On-Air club for night games, be ready for lots of grumbling at the beginning of the game as they cut off the karaoke to put the game on.

Also, any games that they carry anywhere on the ship will also be on your stateroom TV as well. The Sunday afternoon games are a crap-shoot, as there's no guarantee the big games are carried. There could be a game between the two worst teams in the league carried on the ship while 95% of the US gets some big game like 49ers-Seahawks.