Carnival Glory Review - Eastern

pbastedo

does it really bother you to see guys wearing nice dress shorts to dinner?? I get 2 vacations a year, and i like to relax. I cannot understand how you can enjoy yourself if you're too busy lookin at other peoples dress at dinner. are you that shallow?? maybe me or other cruise passengers dont like lookin at Fat legs under dresses the women are wearing. If i'm wearing Nice Docker shorts and a nice collared shirt, what is the problem?? If my legs under the table bother you I'm sorry, but I'm not there to impress with my wardrobe. I'm there to eat and enjoy the week I have. You sound a little stuck up with all of the ( he's fat, she's fat, their clothes aren't good enough) Whatever. Go to France and you'll fit right in,, have a good time on your next cruise, hope I'm not there!!

Good review. We will be on the Glory next month (Holloween Cruise) and wondered how the coffee was. We aways carry our coffee maker with us when we travel, but would like to reduce the luggage on future cruises. My DH drinks coffee all day until he's ready for that 1st beer. We have just returned from a cruise and found we used our coffee maker very little on this cruise because the coffee on the Miracle was not bad at all. Our tablemates commented that the Miracle had the best coffee they had experienced on any cruise. How was it on the Glory?

Archived