Missing the ship in Nassua with Stuart's Cove

Snorkel Mom

Help please!!!!! Can you do the snorkel with Stuart's Cove in Nassua and not miss the Oasis of the Seas which sails out at 2:00. Website says their tour ends at 1:00.....but then they have to drive you back in a van way across the island and may be unloading some people staying at a hotel....We have to be aboard the Oasis by 1:30...ship sails at 2:00. Has anyone done this snorkel? Their 3rd stop on the tour is watching the scuba divers feed the sharks. Would love to see this. Thanks for any input.

If this is a cruise ship offered trip, you should be safe. If you are planning this outside of the cruise line, then contact Stuarts Cove at info@stuartcove.com . They will tell you if they will even book you directly and return you to your ship in time. I tried to schedule a dive trip and even though the times worked, they still said they wouldn't allow me to book a dive trip.

If this is a cruise ship offered trip, you should be safe. If you are planning this outside of the cruise line, then contact Stuarts Cove at info@stuartcove.com . They will tell you if they will even book you directly and return you to your ship in time. I tried to schedule a dive trip and even though the times worked, they still said they wouldn't allow me to book a dive trip.

Good advice. In the past, Stuart Cove has not allowed such a close schedule.

Traffic is unpredictable. and it's unlikely that you will make your ship in time.

Thanks....I have emailed them but still waiting their reply. I'm thinking it will be too close a call to make it back by 1:30.