What Beach to choose

wylee69

For those of you who have been to Melia, are there any vendors close by doing beach side massages and if so about how much do they cost? I've seen posts that they're on cabbage beach, but we're considering the melia day pass for july and would love to do a beach massage.

• 2 weeks later...
We were in Nassau this week staying at the Melia. The Wyndham guests had use of the Melia property because their pools were closed. I'm not sure what is going on at the Wyndham but it may have something to do with the Baha Mar construction project which is huge and right next door to the Wyndham.

The construction did not impact us while at the Melia.

I thought I had read on another thread that Wyndham is also $30. If it is $20 but you use the Melia pools what is the benefit of paying the extra $10 per person at Melia?:confused:

I thought I had read on another thread that Wyndham is also $30. If it is $20 but you use the Melia pools what is the benefit of paying the extra $10 per person at Melia?:confused:

Wondering the same thing..We are also on the fence about this selection.

How do you buy day passes to any of the hotels in Nassau (besides Atlantis)? I'm interested in the Hilton and on their website they have day rates for their rooms, but they cost $199!!! I don't need a room, I just want the beach with chairs, a place to get drinks and maybe something to eat. Thanks.

I booked Hilton through resortforaday.com , cost is $60, you pay $12 now and $48 at hotel upon check in, and they will give you a $40 voucher for use on food and drinks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

We spent Dec 30, 2015 in Melia when ported at Nassau and it was $35 for the day pass. However non motorized sports are NOT included (kayaks, water bikes, etc.) You can only rent a snorkel gear.

By the way, the Wyndham Nassau Resort is closed.

Edited by TurtlefromNJ