Behind the fun tour & FTTF

cjankowski

I was just wondering if how to go book the Behind the fun tour on Fantasy??

I had / then cancelled the FTTF and was just wondering if I should pay for that so I can get on board to try and secure the behind the fun tour??

Anyone have any ideas or help for me.

The only way to book the Behind the Fun tour is to go to the excursion desk, or guest services if the excursion desk is not open, once on the ship. They only allow 16 people per tour, and usually do two tours, always on the last sea day.

Edited by reerun25

I had / then cancelled the FTTF and was just wondering if I should pay for that so I can get on board to try and secure the behind the fun tour??

We did book the Behind The Fun Tour on Freedom in 2013 right after we boarded the ship. They didn't even have the computers up & running for shore excursions, but she took our names & folio #s. We had 16 in our tour and they had another smaller tour of about 5 that were behind us.

We did not have FTTF and arrived at the port (Fort Lauderdale) around 11 and on ship by 12:30.

We too, on the Liberty last month, did not have FTTF or any priority status, and were not among the first of the general boarding masses either. My companion and I just went to the excursion desk soon after boarding (as we had read on these boards to do), the person there took our names and cabin information, and the tickets appeared in our cabin the next day.

Well, it depends on if you need or want FTTF depending on your itinerary. But, the only way to book is on board as others say. We were on Magic last year and I think we were about group 4 to get on the ship. I went to the desk ASAP and had no problem booking BTF. It is expensive but worth it to do at least once. Be sure you have your walking shoes on. :)