How late can I buy drink package online

Hello,

Does anyone know how late I can buy the drink package so that it is embossed on my card and not the sticker put on the card when you purchase on the ship. I just want to wait till the latest time period just in case.

Thanks for the help.

Hello,

Does anyone know how late I can buy the drink package so that it is embossed on my card and not the sticker put on the card when you purchase on the ship. I just want to wait till the latest time period just in case.

Thanks for the help.

I think the packages must be purchased at least 3 days in advance.

Note that only the Coke logo is embossed. Any of the other drinks packages have a sticker on the card.

It's just a sticker regardless of when you buy it. If you want to use OBC towards the package, just wait to buy it on board. Also, there can be taxes for ships sailing out of foreign ports so probably better to buy it ahead of time in that case. On Allure, there were dozens of people wandering around trying to sell drink packages the day we boarded so its easy to buy on board too.

The RCI folks told me the other day they 'shut it down' 4 days prior to sailing, and then you can sign up on the ship. Can't comment on the embossed versus sticker as we haven't tried it yet ourselves - we will be on our June 30 sailing on Enchantment.