Vancouver hotel, what I booked

SparkleBee

We'll be in Vancouver just one night prior to the cruise. I wanted a hotel which is on the train line from the airport and also really close to the cruise port - and not an arm and a leg!

I ended up booking at the Victorian Hotel. It's 4 blocks from the Waterfront Skytrain station and possibly close enough to the port to walk. With fees, taxes etc. I paid just under $140. Now, I did book a room with shared bathroom, which some of you may not be willing to do but it doesn't bother me in the least.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

I booked this hotel for DH the night prior to our cruise, as I was arriving from a different city on the day of the cruise. He didn't mind it for one night, but was glad I wasn't there, too, as no way was it large enough for 2 people. According to him, it was smaller than the room I booked for us in London, and that was tiny tiny!!! I'm confident that for 2 people he would have had a larger room, though (I hope!) It is indeed close enough for walking both from the station and to the cruise terminal...he did it with one piece of luggage and a backpack. He enjoyed the location of the hotel for going out to eat in the evening.