back to back cruise and luggage storage

spannah

we are doing an almost back to back cruise on msc in july/august with a one day break in venice in between. We would like to leave our main luggage at the port to save us lugging it around and back to our hotel. Is there left luggage at the port we can leave it?

hannah

we are doing an almost back to back cruise on msc in july/august with a one day break in venice in between. We would like to leave our main luggage at the port to save us lugging it around and back to our hotel. Is there left luggage at the port we can leave it?

hannah

There are 2 left luggage offices at the bus statiion . The bus station is conveniently served by the people mover.

So if you look at the images below you should be able to find the left luggage with ease .

Docks and bus station

venice.jpg

Bus station and left luggage (The two yellow pins)

venicebus.jpg

Hope this is clear enough

Pete

There also used to be a luggage storage facility in the terminal. I haven't used it since my first cruise in 2005, so I don't know it's current prices or opening hours or whether they will store luggage overnight or not.