Did we make a mistake?

Buzeekie

Prone to motion sickness and you put them on a ship ??? If they were afraid of heights, would you have them look down from a glass elevator in a sky scraper?

You need to cancel before you ruin their lives and they resent you forever as parents for putting them thru this hellish experience.

I MAY be wrong, but I think this is sarcasm! It's so hard to tell when you can't really "talk" to the person!

Anyway, I agree with other poster's, let (or maybe, make) them try out the Kid's Club, at least once.

I've heard SO many parent's say that they have to "drag" the kid's out, just for dinner, that I think it's a great place :)!

JMHO,

We started cruising with our DS when he was 9. He tried the kid's club once and hated it. He turns 19 tomorrow and still wants to cruise with us! He's made friends over the years that he's still in contact with. Your sons can meet kids in the game arcade, playing ping pong, at the pizza or ice cream places, in the pool and Jacuzzis. Kids are all over the place. Don't force them to go to the kid's club if they don't want to...there are lots of other places for them to meet and make new friends.

As for sea sickness...my DS always got motion sickness, in the car and on a plane. However, he only got sick on a ship once and that was because of some rough seas one evening. We always had ginger gum available for him to use. He only used it once. You can get the gum at CVS or Rite Aid. We get the Sea Band brand. Or, you can buy ginger candy at a health food store.

I hope you and your family have an awesome time. Our family has been cruising for years and years and loves every minute of it! Hope your family will too!:D

Edited by mousey