Soda Pkg. ?

claroquesi

Hi all,

I went to pre-purchase the soda package on ncl.com today. It told me I have to buy one for both myself and DH. Is this because I tried to pre-purchase? Can I buy it on the ship just for me? DH is not a soda guy so it does not make sense for him to get it.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

I just got off the BA today with my husband and son (10) today. I was able to purchase the soda package for my son only with no problems. My husband and I don't drink soda. We were happy with the lemonade and iced tea with our meals.

It was $4.50 a day for children 12 and under and $6.50 per day for 13 and older. I also believe they add gratuities and taxes. It cost me $36.23 for my son (7 day cruise).

It also came with a souvenir travel mug.

Edited by mnjcruiser

There is also an add on to the soda package for juices that I believe is an additional $4. We did that for our DD(3) on our last cruise.

Was that $4 per day or for the length of the cruise, I have one soda drinker and one juice drinker among my grandsons that will be going with me to Alaska on the Pearl in 12 DAYS!!!:D

There is also an add on to the soda package for juices that I believe is an additional $4. We did that for our DD(3) on our last cruise.

Was that $4 per day or for the length of the cruise, I have one soda drinker and one juice drinker among my grandsons that will be going with me to Alaska on the Pearl in 12 DAYS!!!:D

I believe adding the juice option took dd's soda package from 4.50 a day to 6.50 or 7.50 a day. Her child package became about equivalent with an adult package but she could have her juice! It isn't listed on-line but was offered onboard. She could have any juice from the bars, pineapple, cranberry, apple, orange, basically and fruit juice used as an alcohol mixer she could have. She often requested fizzy juice, sprite and fruit juice mix or cranberry apple mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Sparkygirl