Vision evening show help please

We are sailing in Vision to Bermuda on the August 18 sailing.

We do not usually try the speciality restaurants but on Celebrity last year we did and we loved it. So this sailing I want to try Izumi, Chops and Giovannis - I understand there is a package?

Anyway my question is around the shows. They are important to us and I don't want to miss any so I have no idea what days to book the restaurants.

If anyone who has recently sailed Vision can help then I would be really grateful :)

When they have 2 shows they usually book a 7:30 for late seating and a 9:30 for early seating. Shows were 40 - 60 minutes. On evenings that lead to having one show they put it at 7:45 for both early and late seating. They added a 11 pm late show for adult comedian and quest. Live music entertainment is continuous with breaks in evening.

They will be very flexible with you onboard about time changes. Specialty dining on Vision is excellent.

While they had a Chef's table package and a Ultimate dining package, I think they have changed fleet-wide to the book 3 get 20% in OBC. Additional 20%OBC for booking one on the first evening of the cruise.

Go to specialty dining under your booked cruise planner to see what is offered on your sailing.