Shared minibus shuttle from Barcelona cruise terminal to airport?

Hi Everyone

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the shared minibus shuttle that you can book to take you from the cruise terminal in Barcelona to the airport. For a couple, it is about half the price of a taxi.

http://www.touristactive.com/en/spain/barcelona/activities/transfer-shared-port-airport-and-hotel.html

There is a link to the service on the Tourist Guide Barcelona web page, but unfortunately not a lot of information in terms of pick up location etc. So I would love to hear from anyone who has used this service/is planning on using this service prior to booking.

Happy Cruising!

I normally do not like shared shuttles - for example from the airport to a hotel - as you have to wait for everyone to leave the airport then travel around different hotels before getting to yours.

However, cruise terminal to the airport may be slightly different as everyone is going to the same place.

I would check to see if they are only picking up from your ship and not other ships arriving that day. Because people leave the ship at different times, find out how long they wait for people to get on the bus.

Also, bear in mind that there are two terminals at the airport. Find out which they go to first and see if that is yours.

How many people in your party? Remember the shuttle is per person and the taxi is per party. The taxi fare would be about €30-35.