Place to see the Belmont this Saturday on the Oasis?

I come from a horse racing family, and have been watching the Triple Crown races since I was a kid. This Saturday the Belmont takes place at 6:52 PM on NBC. We are boarding our 7 day cruise on the Oasis of the Seas this Saturday as well, and I really would love to be able to watch the race.

This will be after we leave port so the local stations won't be available anymore, is there any place to watch this on the Oasis? Thanks so much.

I come from a horse racing family, and have been watching the Triple Crown races since I was a kid. This Saturday the Belmont takes place at 6:52 PM on NBC. We are boarding our 7 day cruise on the Oasis of the Seas this Saturday as well, and I really would love to be able to watch the race.

This will be after we leave port so the local stations won't be available anymore, is there any place to watch this on the Oasis? Thanks so much.

Not really sure.

However, you might be able to pick up the re-runs of Mr. Ed and Green Acres throughout the cruise.

I agree with on air. We watched the Kentucky Derby there when we was on Oasis. Even had it on the screen (wall) outside of it beside Starbucks.

Awesome! Glad to hear that, from what I read elsewhere was thinking I might not be able to see it but what a way to watch! Especially if he wins the Triple Crown, that would be one hell of a story :)