Why do yooooou love carnival?

thefog

The price- always lower than the other lines.

Also, the blogs by John Heald. They are always informative and he also answers questions from his readers. I don't know of another line doing this.

Very false statement. The price is NOT always lower.

Definitely price and value. Carnival provides a fun experience, good food, great selection of itineraries and friendly service.

We can only afford 1 vacation a year and we want the most bang for our dollar. Carnival does that. I could try RCI but so far, their price value has not matched Carnival. Besides, on what other line does EVERY cruiser get a comfy bathrobe....that can be worn to the spa at 10pm while grabbing a rum drink? (I know who we are.)

Is there room for improvement? Sure. I'd like to see them bring back the tropical live music on deck, and it would be nice if more of the staff spoke more fluent English. Overall, we have been very happy. The ships are nice even without the "wow" factor that RCI has, but I can get an 8 day vacation on Carnival for under $1300. Nuff said.

• 1 year later...

We have always enjoyed our cruises on Carnival. We have also cruised on NCL and RCCL. Carnival usually has the best bang for our buck! We also really appreciate our Carnival personal cruise consultant, Shanna Fray. She is great!

Although I don't dislike Carnival and have been on several ships.There is one thing that really bothers me about Carnival.There are just too many Grossly obese people on Carnival Cruises.For some reason they seem to gravitate to Carnival.I cruised all the other major cruise lines and believe me, there is a difference in the clientel.Its not that I dislike obese people,it's just that it sickens me when I see then gorging themselves like cattle eating out of troughs.Otherwise Carnival is fine!
Interesting very first post... not "hi, I'm so-and-so... nice to meet you... so excited about my upcoming cruise, but instead... obese people make me sick to my stomach. Okay...

I Love Carnival because they offer more bang for my buck. I have really enjoyed meeting people from various parts of the world on the ships. The people seem more laid back and friendly, plus they make it easy to strike up a conversation. I also have Loved all the Carnival Ships that I've been on.