Question regarding Century

acouch

Hello! I just have a quick question...

Does Century have a separate specialty dinning room that has an additional charge? What about after the changes in 2006? I have been doing some research and don't think this ship offers a specialty dining area...am I correct?

The reason I am asking is we are planning our wedding for onboard the Century in January of 2007 and I was thinking this could be an option for the reception. Thank-you in advance for you answers and your time!;)

Hello! I just have a quick question...

Does Century have a separate specialty dinning room that has an additional charge? What about after the changes in 2006? I have been doing some research and don't think this ship offers a specialty dining area...am I correct?

The reason I am asking is we are planning our wedding for onboard the Century in January of 2007 and I was thinking this could be an option for the reception. Thank-you in advance for you answers and your time!;)

Hi Acouch !

As of right now, Century does NOT have a Specialty Restaurant. But there is good news..... after the Drydock next April, she will have some sort of Specialty Restaurant. I do not believe the theme has been determined yet.

If you are looking for it to be there in January of 2007, then the answer should be yes !

Good Luck with the Wedding Plans, and Enjoy your Cruise !

Thanks Andy!

If anyone else has info regarding the new specialty restaurant on Century (after the 2006 dry-dock) I would love to know about it! I am wondering if it is going to be casual or formal?!?

Thanks Andy!

If anyone else has info regarding the new specialty restaurant on Century (after the 2006 dry-dock) I would love to know about it! I am wondering if it is going to be casual or formal?!?

Hi Acouch !

I am glad I was of assistance. I always try to do my best to help out here.

This is STRICTLY a guess, but I do feel it will be more on the Formal side, similar to what they have on the M-Class ships currently.

One thing to keep in mind, is that if you plan to use the Specialty Restaurant for a Private event like a Wedding.... Celebrity can probably work with you, to make the restaurant to your liking. So, it may not matter what the theme is like during regular hours.

Archived