Muster Drill Station location

Muster locations on the Oasis Class of ships are located on decks 4, 5, and 6. Locations are inside and outside and will depend on the location of your stateroom. As previously stated, your muster location will be printed on your SeaPass card and will also be on the back of your stateroom door.

In the event of a real emergency, the emergency signal will sound and no matter where you are onboard the ship you should proceed to your muster location where a life jacket will be given to you. Life jackets are no longer stored in staterooms.

Not true, every ship we have been on has lifejackets somewhere in the state room, you just do not need them for Muster anymore and in the event of an emergency you will be issued with one when ariving at your station

Not true, every ship we have been on has lifejackets somewhere in the state room, you just do not need them for Muster anymore and in the event of an emergency you will be issued with one when ariving at your station

I believe that lifejackets are no longer stored in the staterooms on Oasis or Allure but are still present in the rest of the ships in the fleet. Regardless, the fact remains that in the event of a real emergency a life jacket will be issued to you when you arrive at your muster station.

Isn't it funny how people with nothing to say say it with so many words! The OP just wanted to know if anyone knew where the station was. If they have been on one cruise they knew what you told them!

I believe that lifejackets are no longer stored in the staterooms on Oasis or Allure but are still present in the rest of the ships in the fleet. Regardless, the fact remains that in the event of a real emergency a life jacket will be issued to you when you arrive at your muster station.

As we have never been on Oasis or Allure my comment still holds true and if I was on my balcony or asleep in my cabin I woud take a life jacket from there and not wait til I got to a muster station.

Isn't it funny how people with nothing to say say it with so many words! The OP just wanted to know if anyone knew where the station was. If they have been on one cruise they knew what you told them!

Isn't it funny how people with nothing to say say it with so many words! The responders just provided accurate information for something it would be dangerous to assume prior to boarding. If the OP has been on one cruise they would know that you just go to where they tell you on the Seapass instead of having some (quite possibly incorrect) preconceived notion of where you should go.

There is nothing to be gained from "knowing" (again, I put that in quotes because you don't actually know anything, you have just been told something that may or may not be true OR may have changed) where your muster station is prior to boarding.

One cruise, we were in one of the lounges and our directly next door neighbor was outside along the rail. They told us that their family across the hall was in a 3rd completely different muster station, but I didn't pay attention as to where. I just remember 3 rooms right together were in 3 totally different places.

It's confusing and useless to worry about where you muster until you are assigned to muster someplace. If they have a disability that they are worried about, they need to call RCI and make sure they muster in a place where that disability can be acceptably cared for.

Edited by poncho1973
speeellling

Some people are just curious. Will I have an inside muster station or will I be standing outside, etc. Of course they know they will have to go to the proper muster station shown very clearly on their Seapass card.

Isn't it funny how people with nothing to say say it with so many words! The responders just provided accurate information for something it would be dangerous to assume prior to boarding. If the OP has been on one cruise they would know that you just go to where they tell you on the Seapass instead of having some (quite possibly incorrect) preconceived notion of where you should go.

There is nothing to be gained from "knowing" (again, I put that in quotes because you don't actually know anything, you have just been told something that may or may not be true OR may have changed) where your muster station is prior to boarding.

One cruise, we were in one of the lounges and our directly next door neighbor was outside along the rail. They told us that their family across the hall was in a 3rd completely different muster station, but I didn't pay attention as to where. I just remember 3 rooms right together were in 3 totally different places.

It's confusing and useless to worry about where you muster until you are assigned to muster someplace. If they have a disability that they are worried about, they need to call RCI and make sure they muster in a place where that disability can be acceptably cared for.