Help With Promo Codes, Please

Shadow205

When I booked our upcoming cruise on the Getaway I received a confirmation with the Promo Codes (1st cabin) 14WAVE, AARP1 & DINING.

(2nd cabin) Promo Codes 14WAVE, DINING, LATOFFER. That was back in March.

Now today I received another confirmation for the 1st cabin with the Promo Codes 14WAVE, DINDIS, DINING & LATOFFER.

Could someone please explain this to me? I don't understand the different codes between the cabins on the 1st confirmation. Now, why did I receive another confirmation today on just one cabin and with different Promo Codes?

When I booked our upcoming cruise on the Getaway I received a confirmation with the Promo Codes (1st cabin) 14WAVE, AARP1 & DINING.

(2nd cabin) Promo Codes 14WAVE, DINING, LATOFFER. That was back in March.

Now today I received another confirmation for the 1st cabin with the Promo Codes 14WAVE, DINDIS, DINING & LATOFFER.

Could someone please explain this to me? I don't understand the different codes between the cabins on the 1st confirmation. Now, why did I receive another confirmation today on just one cabin and with different Promo Codes?

Call whomever you booked with and ask them about it.

Thank you for your suggestions. I will try that. I was trying to avoid the hold time, lol. These codes are located in the upper right corner of your confirmation just under your reservation number. I know what all but one of the Codes stand for. My question is why the new confirmation yesterday with the changes.

Thanks again for your help.

Did you book with a TA - if so perhaps they have put a group together for that cruise and have moved you into that group - I recently had a price drop on one of my cruises well before final payment and had my TA look into it - to get the better pricing he moved me to another offer - so different codes.

Do as some of the other have said and call whoever you booked with and have them explain it to you.

Cheers!

Dennis