Web Site Problems????

maryland

Anyone else having problems with the carnival web site? I know there are cabins available (can book on other sites), but every time I try to get pricing on the Carnival site, I get an error message - "We apologize. Rooms are no longer available for your given selections, please retry selecting your room starting with number of travelers." I've tried changing number of psgrs., type of stateroom, different pricing, & even different cruises without any luck. Anyone know what's going on or what the problem might be? Thanks

Just now went through it for the 7/6/14 cruise on the Liberty. Was able to get all the way into selecting the cabin (then quit). You may want to try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

Steve

I have a b2b booked but can only access one of the bookings. The other one keeps going to the "oops.....we're working on it" page. I'm worried something is wrong with my booking!

Freedom b2b Sept 2014

Splendor Jan 2014

Breeze Sept 2013

Imagination Sept 2013

Triumph Sept 2008

Pride Sept 2007

Miracle Sept 2006

Sometimes just changing browsers works. If you are using IE, try Chrome. If you are using Chrome, try Firefox. I sometimes have to bounce back and forth before I find one that works - and it can vary by page too, just because IE works on one Carnival page doesn't mean it will work on another. Bon Voyage only works well on Firefox for me!

I was having the exact same issues about 2 weeks ago.. I spent days struggling with the website as it kept flipping between showing me the available rooms and giving me that exact error message. After reaching my breaking point I caved and just called to book through a PVP. She was equally as frustrating but at least I was able to get my trip booked. I wish you luck!!

Anyone else having problems with the carnival web site? I know there are cabins available (can book on other sites), but every time I try to get pricing on the Carnival site, I get an error message - "We apologize. Rooms are no longer available for your given selections, please retry selecting your room starting with number of travelers." I've tried changing number of psgrs., type of stateroom, different pricing, & even different cruises without any luck. Anyone know what's going on or what the problem might be? Thanks

If you are using Crome or Firefox..try it again in Internet Explorer...for some reason there are issues with compatibility on the other two recently

I have a b2b booked but can only access one of the bookings. The other one keeps going to the "oops.....we're working on it" page. I'm worried something is wrong with my booking!

Had the same problem. Either clear your browser cache or use a different browser. You can call Carnival and they will walk you through it if you don't know what to do.