What do you think??

We booked a cabin for the three of us for our next cruise. The cabin symbol showed that it holds three. Remembering the mobility problem my FIL had on our last cruise, and the fact that he needed to use a cruise-line-provided wheelchair most of the time, I decided to have our cabin changed to a handicapped cabin (designated as such in the brochure). This was done without a problem. Now I am worried. Upon closer look, the brochure symbol does not list a third bed. Not an upper berth nor a sofa bed. It only has a symbol for a sofa in this cabin. Not a symbol for a sofa bed. Can this cabin accomodate 3? Does the fact that they switched us (I have the confirmation) mean that it was okay for 3?? I booked directly through Celebrity so it is not a TA issue. I don't want to loose this cabin but it needs to accomodate three. I don't want to call because I don't want to lose this cabin. What do you think???? If they have us booked in this cabin must it be able to accomodate all of us?

Disney Wonder - 12/99

Celebrity Mercury - 3/01

Carnival Victory - 1/03

Carnival Legend - 3/04

Celebrity Millennium - 3/05

3/27 Celebrity Millennium

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2005;3;27;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Sorry, I don't know the answer but I suggest if you post the cabin number and ship someone who has been in the cabin might be able to help you out. I know there has been mention that the handicap rooms are very large which might allow you the possibility of a fold up bed. Hope you get your answer.

This is JustCruisin' on my other half's screen name. The cabin is 6105. It does not show a symbol for a third person. I didn't want to lose this cabin as an option for our family by bringing this to their attention. I decided to call Celebrity anyway and they said that a roll away bed would be used. They said that not all cabins that don't show an upper berth or sofa bed can accomodate a roll away bed, but this one can. Thanks CaribbeanBound for the encouragement to call Celebrity. That answers my question.

Disney Wonder - 12/99

Celebrity Mercury - 3/01

Carnival Victory - 1/03

Carnival Legend - 3/04

3/28 Carnival Legend

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;3;28;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived