What is a Gold Card

What is Gold Card do you get extra perks with one, how do you get one. We are in a 2 bedroom aft suite will we get one?

If you have a Grand Suite or better, you get a Gold SeaPass card. You also get one if you are Pinnacle level in Crown & Anchor.

Perks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

Edited by clarea

A gold card is given to people staying in a stateroom that is a Grand Suite or above, as well as to Crown and Anchor members who are Diamond Plus or above. It allows, among other things, admission to the concierge lounge, access to exclusive seating in the theater, by the pool, and in the Windjammer buffet, priority when tendering to port, and access to a private beach area and upgraded buffet on Labadee or Coco Cay (if your cruise includes those stops). Your suite should qualify. What is the room type (e.g. TS, FS, etc)?

They are for grand suite guests (and higher) and Diamond Plus and Pinnacle level in Crown & Anchor. You will get one since you are in a 2 Bedroom suite. Take advantage of the CL.

A gold card is given to people staying in a stateroom that is a Grand Suite or above, as well as to Crown and Anchor members who are Diamond Plus or above. It allows, among other things, admission to the concierge lounge, access to exclusive seating in the theater, by the pool, and in the Windjammer buffet, priority when tendering to port, and access to a private beach area and upgraded buffet on Labadee or Coco Cay (if your cruise includes those stops). Your suite should qualify. What is the room type (e.g. TS, FS, etc)?

Only Pinnacle get a gold card based on their C&A level, not D+.

Where do you see that? I just see Pinnacle listed for a gold card on that link.

Choose member area on left, then member benefits. A graph will appear that gives side by side comparisons of each level. About 3/4 of the way down it says D+ and Pinnacle. It has a #15 superscript next to it.

Choose member area on left, then member benefits. A graph will appear that gives side by side comparisons of each level. About 3/4 of the way down it says D+ and Pinnacle. It has a #15 superscript next to it.

That allows access to concierge lounge which is programmed on room key. Card is not gold though.

I never caught that distinction before.

So Diamond+ gets you concierge lounge access, but not priority seating at shows and access to the reserved deck chairs.

Granted most just want the free booze.

That allows access to concierge lounge which is programmed on room key. Card is not gold though.

You are correct. A D+ card is not gold. I just associated the gold card with access to the CL. My bad.

:o

Funny thing is, we don't drink and don't need to get into the CL.

Edited by Smokey Mountain Tim

I never caught that distinction before.

So Diamond+ gets you concierge lounge access, but not priority seating at shows and access to the reserved deck chairs.

Granted most just want the free booze.

Not the reserved deck chairs but there is a separated D+ reserved seating in some venues, but not always the same place as suites.

In the theater I think it is same area, but in ice theater D + normally at the front corner and suites on the side.:D