Carnival Glory Rm 8353

CBJforLIFE

Good day everyone! Just got our room assigned about a month out and it's room 8353 on the Carnival Glory. Anyone had this room or one by it? How was it? Any loud noise from the lido deck above? Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Never in 8353, but right next door in 55. We did here quite a bit of noise in the early morning when they were arranging deck chairs, but never noticed anything at night.

If you prefer your cabin to be cool verging on chilly temperature wise, I would avoid this cabin tho. We had trouble getting our cabin below 76 degrees. I don't know if it was just our cabin or an issue with that location in general. We kinda suspected it may have something to do with the open deck above

On the positive side, one quick trip up the stairs for snacks and such lol.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...

I was just in this cabin... It was a guaranteed cabin meaning carnival selects it for you. The cabin was hot (see my cc review), had to complain four times. Temp was three degrees above standard. Noisy as sin. Next to laundry room and Lido deck above. Never let Carnival select a cabin for you. They give you the problem cabins. They did credit me fifty dollars for my misery. Had to sleep on the balcony one night and remove the vent the other nights

See attachment.

Thanks

378499000_ACVent.jpg.823eacf75c50f504cf3348c85d4a05b4.jpg