Explian choice air

ok serious thread here folks. Do you have to pay full price right away to book through royal? How does it work?

Yes, pay full price when you book the air. They used to have something called "Flex", which allowed you to defer payment until cruise final payment, but that is gone now.

Edited by clarea

Yes, pay full price when you book the air. They used to have something called "Flex", which allowed you to defer payment until cruise final payment, but that is gone now.

ok thank bob, you are a treasure. please remember not to ban me once you become a mod. ;)

also what perks or advantages are there? missing ship guarantee?

ok thank bob, you are a treasure. please remember not to ban me once you become a mod. ;)

also what perks or advantages are there? missing ship guarantee?

The biggest advantage is the low price you get on one-way international travel. There is some sort of typically vague Royal corporate speak about guarantees, but I've read both sides of that and it's worked for some and not for others.

The biggest advantage is the low price you get on one-way international travel. There is some sort of typically vague Royal corporate speak about guarantees, but I've read both sides of that and it's worked for some and not for others.

not a bad idea i saw some great deals on one way transatlantic cruises