Calling all 2007 brides!

acouch

Congrats to all! Shawn and I are getting married in my hometown (Newnan, GA) on April 14th, and just planned a honeymoon on the Celebrity Century for April 16th. Looking foward to seeing Key West... provided you can drag us from our stateroom :)...

• 2 weeks later...
We are getting married aboard Carnivals Ecstasy December 1st, 2007. Glad to have found this site, any info would help.. Would love to chat with someone who is getting married this year too!

terry,

are u getting married on the miracle, or taking the miracle to an island and getting married there? can you tell me who you are using as a coordinator? thanks!:D and congrats! im getting married in october, cruising on the miracle, not yet decided on an island or ship yet

Hello everyone,

Congrats to all of you. I stumpled onto this message board and boy am I glad. I was so confused... and didn't know what to expect. Thanks for all the info.

forever, are u getting married on the miracle, or taking it to an island to get married? can u tell me who your coordinator is please? im getting married in october and we're taking a cruise on the miracle but we're not sure yet if we want to do it on the ship or not. thank!! and congratulations:D

Well, my b/f and I have been together for 3 months and have decided to get married Feb 2007 on Carnival Spirit. I know its soon and I know its crazy, but we love each other. Congratulations to all the brides.

Hi Danielle,

I got engaged after 6 weeks of dating, so I can totally relate. We are getting married April 29th on the Freedom of the Seas! I can't wait. Just booked the cruise and the wedding package this week. Now I have to plan the reception on board. Woo Hoo! I can't to be married!!!!!!!! We are doing it in Miami before sailing so our families can attend. We will be the only ones sailing.

Good luck to all you other 2007 brides!

terry,

are u getting married on the miracle, or taking the miracle to an island and getting married there? can you tell me who you are using as a coordinator? thanks!:D and congrats! im getting married in october, cruising on the miracle, not yet decided on an island or ship yet

We are getting married on Ecstasy, we are using the Carnival service for the wedding and I think The Wedding Experience is where the coordinator comes from. Just now beginning, can update you more at a later time. Congrats to you!

forever, are u getting married on the miracle, or taking it to an island to get married? can u tell me who your coordinator is please? im getting married in october and we're taking a cruise on the miracle but we're not sure yet if we want to do it on the ship or not. thank!! and congratulations:D

I am planning on getting married on the island. I haven't decided on which coordinator, I am going to use. The message boards have given me several people to choose from. I am leaning towards Cheryl Toner. She is listed several times by other brides. I spoke to her and found her to be very personable and informative. I wasn't that impressed with the Wedding Experience Coordinators.

Congratulations to all of you.

I am trying to convince my daughter into getting married on Princess cruise line.

Out of all the places to have your ceremony why did you choose getting married onboard?

Maybe this will help her....But, if not, wherever she chooses, I'm fine with that....(well somewhat ;) )

Congratulations to all of you.

I am trying to convince my daughter into getting married on Princess cruise line.

Out of all the places to have your ceremony why did you choose getting married onboard?

Maybe this will help her....But, if not, wherever she chooses, I'm fine with that....(well somewhat ;) )

I chose to get married onboard in Miami so my friends and family could attend without having to pay for a destination wedding. (My immediate family and friends are only invited.) This way future hubby and I can enjoy the cruise on our own. Would have loved to do a beach wedding at St Thomas or Grand Cayman, but the parents wouldn't have been able to come on the cruise. We also wanted to rush the wedding. We planned within 3 months which didn't give guests enough time to really save or plan to attend a week long cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

We are getting married June 4th 2007 at Magens Bay Beach in St. Thomas. We leave out of SanJuan, PR and our first stop is beautiful St. Thomas. We have 42 family and friends on board ship with us for the 7 day cruise. We are soooooooo excited. 2 months left!!!!!

Sorry, I am just getting back to you.

I am using Leslie from the Perfect Weddings. She is the best; she is very friendly, personable, and knowable thus far. I would recommend you try her.

We are planning to marry on the beach and still are up in the air on the reception part. Which is okay, because Leslie is providing us with some options.

We can't if we want to use the ship's caterers or use one of the local resturants for our guests.

April

We are getting married June 4th 2007 at Magens Bay Beach in St. Thomas. We leave out of SanJuan, PR and our first stop is beautiful St. Thomas. We have 42 family and friends on board ship with us for the 7 day cruise. We are soooooooo excited. 2 months left!!!!!

What are you doing for a reception? We were thinking about taking a tour with our guests?

Ladies, trust me...time will fly!!! Seems like I have been counting for a very long time & now we are down to a little over 2 days...THIS Saturday!!

Congrats to all!

Happy Anniversary! Any last minute pointers you want to share with those us who are getting married in the coming months?:p

Happy Anniversary! Any last minute pointers you want to share with those us who are getting married in the coming months?:p

Well, since I'm less than 2 days from the wedding, I haven't made it, yet!!

But, time goes very fast, so enjoy the anticipation time, don't over-think things & stress, relax & have fun!! It will all turn out beautifully (it really does come together!!) Right now I need tips to keep the groom calm myself!! He's so excited he's making me nervous! Can't wait...I'll fill you all in when we get back!!

Archived