Looking for previous thread

acmommy16

A while back a woman posted about her cruise alone with her 3 year old daughter. Her husband was unable to make the trip and it was just the two of them.

It was a great post and I enjoyed reading it! I am actually in the same situation right now and I may be traveling alone with my 3 year old daughter and would love to read that thread again.

If anyone knows what I am talking about and can post a link, that would be wonderful!

Thank you in advance!!!

A while back a woman posted about her cruise alone with her 3 year old daughter. Her husband was unable to make the trip and it was just the two of them.

It was a great post and I enjoyed reading it! I am actually in the same situation right now and I may be traveling alone with my 3 year old daughter and would love to read that thread again.

If anyone knows what I am talking about and can post a link, that would be wonderful!

Thank you in advance!!!

Unless you can recall something specific from the post that would help you find it by using the "Search" function on here, you may just have to scroll through the posts until you find what you're looking for. I've had to do that a couple of times. It takes a while, but if you're patient and persistent, you'll find it.;)