Shore Excursions

aikenps611

Hello to all!

My fiancé and I will be sailing on our honeymoon cruise on July 6 on the Carnival Legend. This will be our second cruise ever. We were looking at doing a shore excursion but unsure of which one to do. We didn’t do any on our last cruise a few years ago. We will be going to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, and Grand Cayman. I was looking for some opinions and shore excursions that you would recommend for the money. Thanks in advanced!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Scroll down to forum jump and check under your ports of call boards. There is lots of information about CCL excursions as well as private companies. Have fun!

good advise. Cave tubing in Belize is fun and like Nachi Cocum in Cozumel.

Belize u must do barrier reef snorkel amazing

~Natasha

I agree fully with Natasha. If you get the right excursion, this is the best snorkeling in the Caribbean for reefs (this is the second biggest barrier reef in the world). The far end of the reef goes to Roatan and there is a private-island excursion that allows you to snorkel to your heart's content. It also has a small zoo, mammal area, and pool (along with a lunch).

Steve

We did this same cruise May 25-June 1 on the Legend. My husband and son booked a ship excursion for Belize called the Great Barrier Reef Snorkel and Beach Break. They loved it, said the snorkeling was some of the best they have ever done, the beach was nice. It was also not crowded with only 40 people on the excursion. My daughter and I stayed on the boat as Belize is not one of our favorites. This is a good port to book an excursion since many pick you up right at the boat. This was a great cruise, love the Legend!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree fully with Natasha. If you get the right excursion, this is the best snorkeling in the Caribbean for reefs (this is the second biggest barrier reef in the world). The far end of the reef goes to Roatan and there is a private-island excursion that allows you to snorkel to your heart's content. It also has a small zoo, mammal area, and pool (along with a lunch).Steve

Fully agree with you both! That barrier reef is not to be missed!

LuLu

We did the dream in oct. 2013 and in Cozumel we did Mr. Sanchos Resort. We booked on our own and it was only like $44.99 a piece. Go on the we site and you give them $4.99 each to reserve a spot, and pay the rest when you arrive. It includes a buffet, unlimited drinks, snorkel gear. they have a great beach and pool with swim up bar. They also have water rides in a roped off area for a little extra for the kids. They will tel you where to catch the cab to get to resort. You will have a blast.