Linking Reservations?

eaoct22

Hi all. I am finally booked on the Victory for the January 5, 2015 sailing with my sister (same cabin as me) and my parents in the cabin next door.

When I go onto the Carnival website we have two separate booking numbers (one for each cabin). I am just wondering if I need to somehow link these so that we are seated together at dinner, etc... or if since I booked it together it is not necessary.

I am also wondering what happens at the terminal (Miami). I have only cruised solo before so when they call us up to get the final registering done can we all go up together or do we go separately or together by cabin or what?

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated! :)

You need to call whoever you booked with and have them link you booking numbers.

You can all check in together unless someone is Platinum. Platinum people check in in the VIP area.

Give them a quick call to make sure your reservations are linked. But since you booked them together, they probably already are.

As far as check-in, it's probably best to go up by cabin. OR, you can all go up together, either way... But they'll deal with you by cabin. They can't process all four of you at once (since you've presumably got separate credit cards, on-board accounts, etc.)

Have a blast on your family cruise!! :)

Yes, call them more than once. My first cruise was a mess. four of us and booked all together, but separate rooms. Got on the ship and two was on one floor and eating at one time in one dining room and the other two was on another floor and booked in a separite dining room at a different time. Went to the mait de and he said all that was left was late dining and we would have to eat at 8:45 and we took that to get together. It was there faULT.

Hi all. I am finally booked on the Victory for the January 5, 2015 sailing with my sister (same cabin as me) and my parents in the cabin next door.

When I go onto the Carnival website we have two separate booking numbers (one for each cabin). I am just wondering if I need to somehow link these so that we are seated together at dinner, etc... or if since I booked it together it is not necessary.

I am also wondering what happens at the terminal (Miami). I have only cruised solo before so when they call us up to get the final registering done can we all go up together or do we go separately or together by cabin or what?

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated! :)

On the same page that your booking is located is the option to add another room to your booking. Very easy to do. I did it myself, no need to call.

On the same page that your booking is located is the option to add another room to your booking. Very easy to do. I did it myself, no need to call.

Don't really think that will "link" them together for dining. That's mostly for if you have 2 different cruises booked.

Call the main Carnival # if you booked on-line. We booked next year's B2B while on our last cruise. The gal who booked us did not link the 2 bookings so we weren't linked as doing B2B (you usually get a fruit basket & bottle of wine for doing a B2B). I called the main carnival # & it was taken care of. I will call to double-check before cruise time.

Don't really think that will "link" them together for dining. That's mostly for if you have 2 different cruises booked.

Call the main Carnival # if you booked on-line. We booked next year's B2B while on our last cruise. The gal who booked us did not link the 2 bookings so we weren't linked as doing B2B (you usually get a fruit basket & bottle of wine for doing a B2B). I called the main carnival # & it was taken care of. I will call to double-check before cruise time.

It will

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had this same question since we were traveling with our kids. If you booked through Carnival, the confirmation email will have a note about being linked to another reservation buried somewhere in all the fine print at the bottom.

Seems like it was also noted somewhere on the cruise documents I downloaded from the Carnival website.

Easiest thing may be to just call. :)

On our emails from CCl towards the bottom of the email is a Heading titled Guest Notes. Under #1, is who you linked to.

We always had our TA link us or called CCL and then had them send us an email verifying the linking.

Edited by momof4boys

Going on my 1st xruise shortly (61 days) and have 4 booking/rooms showing under my manage page. I just called about a price match and found out that they were NOT linked even though they are all listed under my bookings. 3 I was able to link sincs I did the bookings, the 4th they say I have to call with the other party to link it since I did not book it. So just because you add them to your booking/manage page does not mean they are linked. Call them to verify.